For an easy way to make a donation to the team, please select your preferred payment button and follow the on-screen instructions.
The team can collect an additional 25% of the value of your donation from the taxman if you complete and return the Gift Aid form
Give as you Earn
Small, regular donations can be made using a Banker’s Banker’s Standing Order Form, or the Give as You Earn scheme operated by the Charities Aid Foundation. Give as You Earn increases the value of your donation as the Government tops it up by 10%
Making a will is obviously a very personal matter but should you wish to consider bequeathing the team a legacy, you will find all essential information below. We will be pleased to mount a small plaque at our headquarters in memory of a deceased person who has supported the team.
Essential information for donors
- The team welcomes corporate sponsors and the support of groups and clubs. We have a wish list of specific items you may like to refer to, along with other ways to help us – please check these out.
- Buxton Mountain Rescue Team is an unincorporated charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Registered number: 1153507
- Our registered address is: Buxton Mountain Rescue Team, 8a Hallsteads, Dove Holes, Buxton, SK17 8BJ.
- We bank with: Royal Bank of Scotland, 18-20 High Street, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6EU. Sort Code: 16-15-17. Account Name: Buxton Mountain Rescue Team. Account No. 10150336.
- To donate by post send cheques made payable to “Buxton Mountain Rescue Team” or write to:The Treasurer (BMRT), Chapel House, Chapel Brow, Rainow, Macclesfield SK10 5XF. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.